New York, United States, June 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — E-learning refers to training and testing services delivered or shared over the internet. One of the key growth drivers of the e-learning market is increasing internet, mobile, and smartphone usage. This has transformed the way content is delivered, but it has also evolved the method by continually increasing bandwidth and lowering data prices.
New standards for corporate learning and training are being developed due to improved technological applications. It aids in the transformation of old ways of doing things when businesses face challenges from rapid changes like work brought on by breakthrough technologies. Remote working and telecommuting are becoming increasingly popular as companies become more international and globalized.
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/e-learning-market/request-sample
Increasing Demand for Internet-Enabled Devices to Drive the Global E-Learning Market
E-learning is transforming the educational system by facilitating more significant connections and fostering a collaborative future for learning. IoT plays a vital part in making schools more intelligent and more connected. Smart classrooms are revolutionizing education in both public and private schools. Schools are getting more technologically adept, with new tools and strategies available.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has aided the shift from teacher-centered to student-centered education. It is revolutionizing education by providing benefits such as efficient management, concrete learning, interactive sessions, and trackable results. In conjunction with artificial intelligence, IoT allows for more efficient energy consumption, improved home security, and faster data and multimedia streaming. The e-learning market is growing as a result of these improvements in IoT.
As the internet and smartphones grow, the desire for seamless connectivity across electronic devices increases. The key drivers in increasing connectivity are evolving cloud infrastructure and low data prices driven by large quantities since they address various concerns linked with cost, scalability, security, and efficiency. The number and capabilities of solutions hosted on connectivity-enhancing platforms grow in lockstep with the number of connected devices. This has spawned a slew of new business opportunities, ranging from streaming webinars that expand the availability of high-quality educational content from prestigious colleges to delivering much-needed medical advice to far-flung locations worldwide.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/e-learning-market/global/
Increasing Use of VR and AR Applications to Create Lucrative Opportunities for the Global E-learning Market
Virtual reality and augmented reality are increasingly being used to give training. Virtual reality technology facilitates deep learning by decreasing danger and immersing learners in a new setting. With augmented reality, learners can get just-in-time instruction because it puts training at their fingertips. Because they provide practical answers, AR and VR technologies are increasingly being employed in the classroom. Virtual reality is being used to carry out complex procedures and handle high-risk situations. Learners can connect with content through VR and AR technologies. They cater to individual needs and assist students in developing a fully immersive learning experience.
Ed-tech start-ups that use AR and VR are expected to attract investor attention, as the field is still in its infancy, with a plethora of undiscovered economic prospects. More than a hundred start-ups and providers are working on AR and VR-based educational content. In 2016, these businesses received USD 84 million in funding. The diversification of traditional ed-tech players and corporate investment interests are expected to propel it to at least a 20-fold increase during the projection period.
North America dominates the regional market, and it is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 76 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 11.3%. The institutional segment’s demand for e-learning is fueled by a growing awareness of its benefits over traditional offline learning models, improved technological infrastructure, and a broad range of innovative learning and training solutions. On the other hand, technology-driven industries demand a high level of language fluency, functional and vocational knowledge, and soft skills.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the market. It is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 80 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 18.1%. The APAC e-learning market is predicted to be impacted by increasing smartphone penetration and rapid urbanization. These factors increase the likelihood of users using these devices to access learning materials and educational content, resulting in a more significant potential userbase for vendors to target.
Europe holds the third-largest market share and is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 40.5 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 15.2%. Consumers in Europe, particularly in the government and corporate sectors, are interested in paying for e-learning subscriptions. The trend of investing in e-learning subscriptions and online courses or digital colleges allows e-learning suppliers to earn more money.
- The global e-learning market was worth USD 215 billion in 2021. It is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 645 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period (2022–2030).
- By delivery mode, the global e-learning market is segmented into Packaged Content, Learning Management Software (LSM), and Others. The packaged content segment dominated the market. It is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 325 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 11.2%. The demand for e-learning as packaged content is increasing due to the desire to acquire skills among corporates.
- By learning mode, the global e-learning market is segmented into Self-Paced and Instructor-Led. The self-paced segment dominates the market and is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 425 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 14.6%. Self-paced e-learning offers flexibility in learning. A significant growth driver of the self-paced e-learning segment is the growing attitude among people to improve their career prospects and enhance their skill-based proficiency.
- By function, the global e-learning market is segmented into Training and Testing. The training segment dominated the market. It is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 435 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 12.6%. Online learning portals have chat support to assist students. Online training improves the information retention capacity of learners with attractive images, movie clips, videos, animated descriptions, and legible fonts. Demonstrating information in well-shaped ways helps in understanding the content better.
- By end-user, the global e-learning market is segmented into K-12, Higher Education, Corporates, Government, and Vocational. The corporate segment dominated the market. It is estimated to reach an expected value of USD 230 billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 15.2%. As the COVID-19 pandemic has caused changes in work culture worldwide, learning and development specialists have taken corporate e-learning as their strategy to empower and train employees. It offers excellent investment opportunities for vendors in the global e-learning market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of This Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/e-learning-market/request-sample
The key market players are
- Apollo Education Group
Global E-Learning Market: Segmentation
By Delivery Mode
- Packaged Content
- Learning Management Software (LMS)
By Learning Mode
- Higher Education
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Why rely on the traditional approach to study the market when you have a concise report to make your work easy?
We at Straits Research produce high-quality, authenticated, and genuine market reports with in-depth analysis to study each and every aspect of the global market.
With our reports, understand the market better through the latest versions of data presentation, unlike the conventional excel sheets and data pointers.
Study the market happenings in a more dramatic and exciting way through interactive dashboards and graphical representations, which will make you understand the market easily with approximate facts and figures.
Visit Straits Research to get a FREE Sample Report and know-how we interactively present the data, unlike the traditional sheets with immense data that makes it havoc of a task to understand.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Primary Research
2.2 Research Methodology
2.3 Assumptions & Exclusions
2.4 Secondary Data Sources
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.1 Report Segmentation & Scope
4.2 Value Chain Analysis: E-Learning Market
4.2.1 Vendor Matrix
4.3 Key Market Trends
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of Substitution
4.4.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Environment & Regulatory Landscape
4.6 Forecast Factors & Relevance of Impact
4.7 Macro-Economic & Geopolitical Scenario
4.8 Parent Market Overview
4.9 Technology Landscape
4.10 Market Share Analysis
4.11 Potential Venture Analysis
4.12 Regional Price Trends
4.13 Raw Material Trends
4.14 Cost Structure Analysis
4.14.1 Labor Cost
4.14.3 Maintenance Cost
4.15 Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
4.15.1 Pre and Post Covid-19 Market Scenario Analysis
4.15.2 Market Recovery Timeline and Challenge
4.15.3 Measures Taken by Top Players
4.15.4 Quarterly Market Revenue and Growth Forecast till 2021
220.127.116.11 North America
18.104.22.168 Central and South America and the Caribbean
22.214.171.124 The Middle East and Africa
5 Delivery Mode Overview
5.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.2 Packaged Content
5.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.3 Learning Management Software (LMS)
5.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
5.4.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6 Learning Mode Overview
6.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
6.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7 Function Overview
7.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
7.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8 End User Overview
8.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.2.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.3 Higher Education
8.3.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.4.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.5.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
8.6.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
9 Regional Overview
9.1.1 Market Size & Forecast (Value & Volume)
9.2 North America
9.2.1 Economic Overview
9.2.2 Market Scenario
9.3 Central and South America and the Caribbean
9.3.1 Economic Overview
9.3.2 Market Scenario
9.3.6 Rest of Central and South America and the Caribbean
9.4.1 Economic Overview
9.4.2 Market Scenario
9.4.5 The U.K.
9.4.7 The Rest Of Europe
9.5 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
9.5.1 Economic Overview
9.5.2 Market Scenario
9.5.7 South Korea
9.5.8 Rest Of APAC
9.6 Middle East
9.6.1 Economic Overview
9.6.2 Market Scenario
9.6.3 South Arabia
9.6.4 The UAE
9.6.8 The Rest Of Middle East
9.7.1 Economic Overview
9.7.2 Market Scenario
9.7.4 South Africa
9.7.5 The Rest Of Africa
10 Competitive Landscape — Manufacturers & Suppliers
10.1 Competition Dashboard
10.2 Industry Structure
10.3 Apollo Education Group
10.3.1 Business Overview
10.3.2 Financial Performance
10.3.3 Recent Developments
11 Conclusion & Recommendation
12 Acronyms & Abbreviations
Read the full Report Description with Table of Content and Figure @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/e-learning-market/toc
- May 2022 – Anthology, a leading provider of education solutions that support the entire learner lifecycle, and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) announced Anthology’s sponsorship for the World Higher Education Conference (WHEC2022) in Barcelona, Spain. UNESCO and Blackboard, now part of Anthology, initially formed a partnership to support global digital learning initiatives in 2020, and this flagship higher education event, held only once each decade, marks the organizations’ continued collaboration to help define the future of higher education
- COVID-19 to Make Significant Impact in the Adoption of Blended Learning Market
- NLP is expected to Foster the Global Artificial Intelligence in Education Market
- COVID-19 is likely to Make Significant Impact in the Adoption of Audiobook Market
Have a Look at the Related Research Report
LMS Market: Information by Type (Cloud and On-Premise), Application (K-12, Higher Education, and Corporate), and Region—Forecast till 2029
3D AR Edutainment Apps Market: Information by Product (Wearable Technology, and Smartphone), Applications (Academic, and Corporate), and Region — Forecast till 2029
Blended Learning Market: Information by Type (Hardware and Software), Industry (K-12, Higher Education, and Corporate), and Region — Forecast till 2029
Deep Learning Market: Information by Solution (Hardware, Software, Services), Hardware (CPU, GPU, FPGA, ASIC), Application, End User, and Region — Forecast Till 2026
Simulation Learning Market: Information by Type, Application (Medical, Enterprise, Education, Civil Aviation, Defense and Security), and Region — Forecast Till 2026
Student Information System Market: Information by End-User (K-12 and Higher Education), and Deployment (Cloud and On-Premise)-Forecast Till 2026
Virtual Reality Market: Information by Device Type (Head-Mounted Display), Application (Consumer), Technology (Non-Immersive, Semi and Fully Immersive) and Region — Forecast till 2029
About Straits Research Pvt. Ltd.
StraitsResearch is a market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision-makers. Straits Research Pvt. Ltd. provides actionable market research data, especially designed and presented for decision making and ROI.
Whether you are looking at business sectors in the next town or crosswise over continents, we understand the significance of being acquainted with the client’s purchase. We overcome our clients’ issues by recognizing and deciphering the target group and generating leads with utmost precision. We seek to collaborate with our clients to deliver a broad spectrum of results through a blend of market and business research approaches.
For more information on your target market, please contact us below:
Phone: +1 646 480 7505 (the U.S.)
+91 8087085354 (APAC)
+44 208 068 9665 (the U.K.)
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter